At Mazars, we help leaders across the business to achieve alignment and deliver peak performance through collaboration, thoughtful advice and up-to-date technical expertise.
Working in Business Advisory at Mazars requires a unique set of accounting capabilities. On one hand, you need to be a big picture thinker – and on the other, deep and detailed technical expertise is a must. By bringing these skills together, you’re able to interpret complex scenarios, and provide invaluable strategic advice.
Our Business Advisory teams work with clients across a wide range of sectors, giving you more diversity than you may find elsewhere. The areas we cover as equally broad: tax compliance, advisory and planning; SMSF advisory many more. The fast pace and variety keep us on our toes – but we wouldn’t have it any other way. And thanks to Mazars’ commitment to learning and career progression, you are always supported to succeed.
At Mazars you will be exposed to and gather knowledge and experience in:
- Tax assignments
- Financial statements
- Liaison with regulatory bodies
- Managing and liaison with clients
- Income tax returns
- Working with corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Individuals and SMSF’s
- Payroll tax returns
- FBT returns
- Activity statements
- Consulting to privately owned businesses
- Management accounting and reporting
- Board advisory
- Interim/virtual CFO services
- Business acquisitions and disposal advice