The Program aims to support business with less than 20 employees who can demonstrate they have been subject to closure, highly impacted by shutdown restrictions or experienced a minimum of 30% decline since 23 March over a 1 month period due to Covid-19.
The funding will be granted to Queensland businesses highly impacted by Covid-19 to adapt and sustain their operations and build resilience. Allocation of funds granted will be equally spread between South East and Regional businesses and can be used for:
- financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- continuing to meet business operational costs including utilities, council rates, rent, telecommunication charges, insurance fees, licensing or franchise fees
- building the business through marketing and communications activities
- digital/technological strategy development, training or upskilling
- capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safety requirements
- specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering).
In preparation for Round Two opening on 1 July 2020, please review the Business Adaption Grant guidelines and consider the project(s) to be funded with the Grant allocation so as to support your business during the recovery.
Mazars is pleased to offer a Business Recovery Program designed for micro to small businesses to develop your own Business Recovery Plan and receive support tailored to your needs and budget.
Learn more about your 3 step program to recovery and ask us today for a proposal to submit in your Business Adaption Grant application so it can be government funded. Contact your usual Mazars adviser or call Matthew Beasley or Angela Winton on 07 3218 3900.
All rights reserved. This publication in whole or in part may not be reproduced, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever without the express prior and written consent of the Mazars, except for the use of brief quotations in the press, in social media or in another communication tool, as long as Mazars and the source of the publication are duly mentioned. In all cases, Mazars’ intellectual property rights are protected and the Mazars Group shall not be liable for any use of this publication by third parties, either with or without Mazars’ prior authorisation. Also please note that this publication is intended to provide a general summary and should not be relied upon as a substitute for personal advice. Content is accurate as at the date published.