Services to support you through the lifecycle of your business.
As cities and communities transform and societal behaviour evolves, so too does the way people use and manage property. Our professionals understand the dynamic nature of the market and provide tailored audit, advisory tax and consulting services to support your ambitions.
Real estate is a complex and varied market. When planning a real estate strategy, industry professionals face a wide range of risk factors and hurdles that must be taken into account, such as operational and financial performance, regulatory compliance and technological developments. Along with this, property managers must also be aware of environmental impacts and risks caused by climate change.
At Mazars, our dedicated team provides you with practical insights and solutions for developing and managing real estate. We work with owners, operators, users, and managers of a wide variety of real estate entities providing audit, advisory and tax services from the development stage to the operating cycle through your exit strategy.
Our experts create tailor-made solutions that are specifically designed to meet your needs, offering a personal touch and local market knowledge. We can help you optimise your financial performance and strengthen your internal controls to achieve better operational efficiency. We can ensure your tax and regulatory compliance, support your transactions and improve your strategy, taking advantage of innovation and technology.
- Feasibility analysis
- Cash flow and project forecasts
- Project valuations
- Due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Assistance with capital raising
- Prudential taxation review tax compliance and management
- QBCC licensing requirements
- Property tax issues (including GST and CGT)
- Tax effective structures to ensure favourable tax rates on project profits
- Tax opinions for prospectus / information memorandums for property funds
- Using development agreements to maximise taxation and asset protection
- Preparation of audit, review or compiled financial statements
- Tax compliance
- Financial and tax advisory
- Independent business plan review
- Risk management
- HR and IR advice