Commercial and economic development combined with enduring tailored community services are important in creating culturally sustainable futures for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples nationally. Mazars is proud of our history and support of Indigenous organisations supporting traditional landowners.
Many organisations that operate to deliver much needed services to reach disadvantaged or remote Indigenous Australian’s require highly tailored and culturally sensitive accounting, audit and advisory services.
Our range of services include:
- Audits of financial statements and grants acquittals reviews.
- Special purpose reviews on behalf of the State and Commonwealth Governments encompassing assessments of:
- trading history;
- ability to meet key performance indicators;
- management structure and quality;
- financial systems; and
- records and governance.
- Grant Controller by government appointment to ensure payments are made in accordance with grant conditions.
Acknowledgement of Country
Mazars in Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land and sea where we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.