Certain business activities, such as owning property or employing staff, can sometimes mean that your business is unexpectedly faced with one or more indirect tax liabilities, putting a strain on your financial plan and budget.
Identifying and complying with the wide range of indirect taxes which apply in Australia, such as:
- Stamp Duty
- Payroll Tax
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge
- Land Tax
This can be quite demanding, and require precious time that you just can’t afford to spare. The Mazars team provides expert client support to assist in understanding the tax obligations specific to your circumstances, ensuring your business is never caught unaware.
Our dedicated professionals are experienced with indirect tax issues and can offer expert advice on the GST and other indirect tax implications for your business.
Here’s how we can help
- Implementing effective and efficient GST structures
- Attending to cross-border GST issues
- Assistance in relation to the indirect tax implications from acquisitions and disposal of businesses and assets
- Expert advice in relation to specific tax solutions
- Ensuring compliance with the superannuation guarantee requirements
- Provision of payroll tax advice for the different states and territories
- Advice in relation to the stamp duty implications of transactions
- Management of GST, Payroll tax and land tax reviews and audits
- Compliance: registrations, preparation and lodgement of necessary returns
Get in touch