Mazars’ Global Infrastructure Finance team offers the following services:
- Financial model audit : We are the market leader in financial model audit applying rigorous quality control criteria when working on and assessing the robustness of any financial model.
- Financial modelling: We are world leaders in financial model build assignments – our team employs the Corality modelling standard (www.corality.com ) which combines standard structures and clear presentation of outputs.
- Advisory : We offer our clients a range of infrastructure advisory services from lead advisory to transaction support and bid advisory.
- Valuations : We offer a wide range of valuation services - from asset and portfolio valuations to acting as the valuation agent for listed funds.
- Training : We offer public courses as well as bespoke training courses focused on financial modelling techniques. Specific applications include project finance, M&A, valuations and renewable energy. For the full financial modelling course portfolio, please see: www.corality.com
- Infrastructure tax and accounting : As a leading international accounting and tax practice, Mazars is able to offer informed opinions on both tax and accounting issues, in both your local jurisdiction and across borders.
At Mazars, we offer an integrated approach, both in terms of our ability to work internationally and the sector-specific knowledge we can bring to infrastructure transactions. Our high level of experience and wide range of expertise allows us to provide you with the best, tailor-made service.
Our team has 120 specialist staff, working in dedicated service teams from our offices in London, Sydney, Paris, New York, Johannesburg, and Delhi. The team provides services to the PPP, power generation and renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors, and has undertaken assignments globally.