We are here to help you to plan and take considered steps to recover and re-grow your business.
The business landscape has shifted significantly. Non-financial internal and external risks most notably COVID-19 have had a significant impact on businesses. Whilst the peak of the health crisis may have passed, the road to recovery is likely to be a long one for many.
The safety net of the Government stimulus program provides a limited runway for businesses to proactively plan for likely business conditions. Acting now to take stock of the current and future health of your business will help to preserve assets, secure funding for working capital or make necessary business model changes, and if appropriate capitalise on growth through opportunistic expansion/acquisition.
A recent research study of Small to Medium Business (SME) owners confirms SMEs that survive and thrive have plans in place. Businesses that identify, adapt and take advantage of opportunities can emerge stronger.
Our Business Recovery Program will help you develop your own Recovery Plan. It is a 3-step Program:
- Complete a free Short Risk and Value Driver Assessment to assess priority areas;
- Register for an online Business Recovery Program workshop to develop strategies and an action plan; and
- Receive ongoing support to implement your recovery and re-growth action items.
Take back control
Start your recovery plan by completing a free Short Risk and Value Driver Assessment to identify the key non-financial risks in your business. Your assessment responses are combined with data analytics to pinpoint areas of high concern and value drivers you need to focus on to protect one of your major sources of income and wealth - YOUR BUSINESS!
On completion, you can:
- Download your personal Business Performance Indicator Report; and
- Register for an online planning workshop to prepare your own Business Recovery Plan Report.
Complete the form below to register for an online Business Recovery Program Workshop.