Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Now Available
Newly started small businesses may be eligible for funding to enable them to access professional advice and support in the critical early stages of establishing a business.
The Small Business Entrepreneur Program offers grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 on a matched funding basis, to support new Queensland small businesses to establish and develop, encourage entrepreneurship, facilitate the access and use of professional business advice, and increase business capability and skills.
Eligible applicants include all new, and recently established Queensland-based small businesses that must:
- Have a business name registered within the last four years
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have a Queensland headquarters
Eligible training, advice or services, must fall under one or more of the following areas:
- Business and strategic planning
- Professional business advice (IT, legal or financial)
- Marketing strategy development (branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research)
Your Mazars adviser can assist in business and strategic planning to support business establishment and growth which could be partially funded by the Entrepreneurs Grant.
Applications for the Grant close on the 30 August 2019. For more information on grant eligible advice and services please visit the website. For assistance in considering the suitability of the business services and in submitting your application and supporting documentation please contact your usual Mazars advisor or alternatively our Grant specialist, Angela Winton, on +61 7 3218 3900.
+ 61 7 3218 3900
+61 3 8458 0000
+61 2 9922 1166
Please note that this publication is intended to provide a general summary and should not be relied upon as a substitute for personal advice.