Mazars announces 2014-2015 fiscal year results of €1.252bn. This figure is up 15.9% from last year, driven by 6.0% organic growth, 6.0% external growth – in particular from the merger with Roever Broenner Susat in early 2015 – and a 3.9% Forex effect.
We are pleased to supply you with the September 2016 edition of our bulletin, which contains information on a number of important taxation developments including:
Share economy and tax obligations, travel deductions, retirement planning schemes, lifetime super, land tax and much more.
We are pleased to supply you with the August 2016 edition of our bulletin, which contains information on a number of important taxation developments including:
ATO small business benchmarks updated, SMSF early voluntary disclosure service for contraventions, new tax governance guide for SMSFs, property developer entitled to capital gain tax concession, superannuation concessional contributions caps must be observed and help the kids buy homes, but watch for land tax.
Mazars increases its executive team by appointing two new partners as part of their expansion strategy
The firm is proud to announce the recent promotion to partner of Gaibrielle Cleary and Christopher Cicutto.
With the end of the financial year fast approaching, now is the best time to be proactive and make sure you are on top of your SMSF compliance and strategies. There are a number of key year-end issues that should be reviewed prior to 30 June 2016.
The deadline for employers to be SuperStream compliant is 1 July 2016. If you are not sure if your current reporting system is SuperStream compliant please download the below how to guide for all the information you need.
We are pleased to supply you with the May 2016 edition of our bulletin, which contains information on a number of important taxation developments:
• Deferring income – tips to defer the recognition of income.
• Maximising deductions – tips to accelerate the claim for deductions.
• Companies – avoiding Div 7A implications, registering for the R&D tax incentive, etc.
• Trusts – important considerations.
• Small business entities – important changes.
• Superannuation – tips on strategies and important changes.
• Individuals – important changes to various offsets.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss how the points raised in Client Alert specifically affect you.
We take a look at the key tax changes announced in Scott Morrison's first ever budged as Treasurer.
Targeted at Individuals and SME's our monthly bulletin alert provides the latest tax news and updates. This month we look at:
- Deadline looming for SMSF collectables compliance
- Overseas student debts
- ATO data-matching for insured "lifestyle" assets
- Market value of shares is not the selling price
- Individual not a share trader
- Small business restructures made easier
- Tax law changes to treatment of earnouts