Are you keen to know about the latest transfer pricing trends and development in Asia Pacific? Our webinar aims to provide valuable and practical insights on transfer pricing developments and compliance requirements in the region.
Join us on 22 November for the Transfer Pricing in APAC in 2023 webinar.
In this webinar, our tax experts will provide businesses with tax insights related to Transfer Pricing in this region including latest transfer pricing development in each country, transfer pricing audit trends and adjustments and updates and the implementation of BEPS Pillar 2.
Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2023
Time: 5pm - 6.30pm (AEST) | 6pm - 7.30pm (AEDT)
- Welcome and introduction of speakers
- Topic 1: Latest transfer pricing development in each country
- Topic 2: Transfer pricing audit trends and adjustments
- Topic 3: Updates on the implementation of BEPS Pillar 2
- Question and answer with participants
Hear from our Mazars experts:
- Elaine Chow – Partner, Tax (Singapore)
- Jonathan Stuart-Smith – Partner, Tax (Thailand)
- Julia Yang – Partner, Tax and Transfer Pricing (Indonesia)
- Karen Lau – Director, Tax Advisory services (Hong Kong)
- Yong Yong Khor – Partner, Tax (Malaysia)
- Ng Shu Min – Senior Manager, Tax and Transfer Pricing (Singapore)
- Hai Minh Nguyen – Partner, Head of Advisory services (Vietnam)
- Ronald V. Bernas – Principal, Tax (Philippines)
Join us to stay up-to-date with the latest transfer pricing practices and gain a competitive edge in today's global business landscape.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your understanding of transfer pricing and network with our Mazars experts.
For questions related to the webinar, please reach out at email@example.com.