“A strategic partner to clients, leveraging expert insight and rigorous analytics to enhance...
Australia is home to an exciting range of entities engaged in the important industry of providing financial services or investment vehicles. The nation has a strong reputation as a very competitive but innovative financial services market with a wide variety of innovative companies.
Mazars in Australia are pleased to have been assisting companies and businesses in this industry throughout our long standing history.
We assist organisations operating in financial services with the following advice:
- Tax compliance services (including: income tax, goods and services tax, fringe benefits tax and other indirect taxes) for companies, trusts, partnerships, registered and unregistered schemes
- Tax advisory and tax structuring advice for investment vehicles including managed investment schemes and registered trusts
- AFSL licence audits (Australian Financial Services Licence)
- Advice regarding interpretation of requirements contained within an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL), including calculation of Net Tangible Assets (NTA), Surplus Liquid Funds (SLF), Adjusted Surplus Liquid Funds (ASLF), and cash flow requirements
- Valuation of businesses, investments and equity investments
- Assistance with preparation of Information Memorandum (IM) and other offer documents
- Compliance plan audits
- Due diligence services
- Determination of tax status of investment trust distributions, and preparation of annual distribution statements