Mazars deliver high quality value-add services to independent schools, registered training and education organisations.
We collaborate with our clients to not only achieve a quality outcome, but to work with the board and management team to strengthen the overall corporate strategy to benefit your stakeholders.
We understand the challenges and opportunities impacting education facilities and we remain abreast of proposed and legislated tax laws to support the management team to assess implications and actions required to fully benefit from them.
Drawing on our experience and applying our understanding and technical capability, we offer:
- Audit Services focusing on systems and internal controls, enabling pinpoint analysis of risk areas, identifying weakness in control and inefficiencies, identifying cost reduction opportunities and improving fraud prevention and detection
- Financial Statements preparation and assistance – using cutting edge technology and software, assistance in design and preparation of monthly management reporting, budgets and analysis
- Tax advice for GST and FBT – strategic advice, planning and identifying effective business and tax related opportunities
- Governance, business improvement and board renewal – business coaching, business planning, strategy development and business needs assessment
- HR Consulting – salary packaging reviews, job analysis and design, legislative advice, HR planning, performance management programs and recruitment processes
- Grant acquittal reviews
- VET fee funding assistance – assistance with submitting a comprehensive VET fee application that complies with Federal Government criteria.
- Finance facility review
Services to our education organisations are provided by specialists in this industry, including Registered Company Auditors, Business and Tax Advisory Partners and Business Improvement Consultants.